I simply cannot wait to learn more about what makes you and your love story unique!
I help engaged couples from all different backgrounds create a one-of-a-kind wedding ceremony experience that invites everyone to feel connected to this moment in their lives.
Envision your wedding ceremony…
Imagine your wedding ceremony unlike any you’ve attended or seen before. Leading up to this day, you have an eager participant in your corner; guiding you easily through the process, supporting you at each milestone along the way and evokes your own thoughts and feelings into words that truly reflect the best parts of who you are – Your officiant doesn’t simply read a cookie-cutter script – She invests time in getting to know you, she makes you feel at ease and is committed to captivating everyone through YOUR story.
But, you aren’t sure who to turn to…
The couples that I work with, know they want a meaningful wedding ceremony so, creating an experience for themselves and their guests that is personal, fun and heartfelt is a must. To bring this vision to life, they also know they need guidance, support, inspiration and most importantly, someone who sees and hears them for who they truly are. They appreciate working with an Officiant who makes them feel comfortable and free from any judgement or limitations of their lifestyle, beliefs and family dynamic so that they can celebrate in their love in their own unique way.
After a while of Officiating weddings, I learned that so many couples were unaware that they could personalize the wording, structure and vows within their wedding ceremony and more so, how excited they were when they learned that they didn’t have to navigate this journey on their own – instead they invited me to walk right along with them!
What to expect :
• I will be here to guide you through the process of getting married and support you every step of the way from where to begin to bringing your vision to life.
• I will collaborate with you to write, plan and create your entire wedding ceremony; including your vows, additional inclusions and the overall structure of how this will all look, sound and feel on your wedding day.
• I will curate an experience that captivates your guests, making everyone feel connected to and part of something bigger than themselves, leaving a lasting legacy in your name
• I will coordinate your wedding rehearsal and ceremony with fine detail, providing you with the peace of mind that allows you to truly immerse yourselves in this momentous occasion.
• As your professional Wedding Officiant, I will help to make sure everything runs smoothly (while still being light-hearted and fun) and ensure your marriage is formalized legally.
• I will be a bright, welcoming smile that greets your loved ones and bring a calming energy to your emotion-filled day.
“Vivianna really puts her heart into it and is awesome at what she does! She was there for us every step of the way, answering our questions, putting us at ease and guiding us to a perfect ceremony. All of our family thought she was amazing and on such short notice made our wedding special in every way! Thank you sooo much, we were truly blessed to have you officiate our wedding!!”
– Andrew & Alexandria, Oct 2016
“Vivianna is absolutely amazing. Every step of the way she was there to answer any questions we had and to help out. She made our day perfect. Thank you so much Viv!”
– Donald & Cari, Sept 2016
How does someone who used to work a traditional office job become a professional Wedding Officiant? Well, my story is quite serendipitous. In fact, I was asked by a friend to Officiant their wedding with just a few short months notice… They knew I had never done this before but my friends and their guests were all incredibly pleased with how natural the entire ceremony experience felt. It’s safe to say that after that day, I was hooked and I have no doubt that I am called to do this work.
Since that day, I’ve been able to support many couples in their journey towards marriage while helping them celebrate in their own unique ways. Clients are often blown away by how much energy and time I put into creating their wedding ceremony – I feel so thankful to have the honor of providing my couples and their guests with a one-of-a-kind wedding ceremony experience!
I believe that everyone deserves to be asked, “what does YOUR wedding ceremony mean to YOU.” Most couples pause in this moment because they are caught up in getting all the logistical details ironed out (which is totally understandable) that they haven’t had a chance to stop and think about this part of their day. During our time working together, we will uncover YOUR own personal answer to this question and create a heartfelt ceremony that reflects YOUR story and beliefs of marriage.
Meet Vivianna :
I’m a self-proclaimed love story enthusiast, that is lucky enough to know what it feels like to have found a calling in heart-centered work. Serving as a wedding Officiant makes me one of the happiest people alive! I’ve planted roots in Maine, where I’m happily raising a family with my best friend – the most rewarding thing I will ever do. Depending on the season, you can find me on top of a mountain, deep in some snow, in a field picking wildflowers or building sand castles by the lake.
- Joe & Sam – Brittney Fairfield Photography
- Donald & Cari – Frosty Photography